where is my posting

kimosabi 15:20 12 Mar 05

Hi Guys
I posted a problem and had one response I answered the response but can't find it only when I go to my postings am I doing something wrong or is it because
my signal keeps dropping
kimo

bremner 15:27 12 Mar 05

Is this it click here

kimosabi 16:13 12 Mar 05

Hi Bremmer
No thats not it I posted one about wireless dropping which I had a response from felixTcat I responded to him but can't find it in the forum also this one about my postings and i can't find it in the forum I must be doing something wrong I assume the stay in the forum untill they are resolved?
kimo

mattyc_92 16:15 12 Mar 05

When they are resloved, they stay in the forum's archive for future reference....

Do you know what the title is for the thread you are looking for??? If so, post the name and I will see if I can see the thread for you and I will post the address to it to this thread....

bremner 16:19 12 Mar 05

It is in the Network Forum click here

mattyc_92 16:21 12 Mar 05

Your thread is in the Network Forum as bremner has suggested (click here for your thread)

kimosabi 16:22 12 Mar 05

Bremmer
Yes thats the one
kimo

mattyc_92 16:23 12 Mar 05

ok... bremner also posted the address to your thread....

kimosabi

don't forget that you can see your threads/threads you have replied to from the My Postings option

Graham ® 16:24 12 Mar 05

Tip: to search for postings by name, put the name in the top left search box.

Results for kimosabi: click here

Unfortunately it doesn't search all forums!

Graham ® 16:25 12 Mar 05

And the link don't work! But you get the idea.

kimosabi 16:30 12 Mar 05

yes guys and understand that but I expected them to show in the help forum am I wrong!!
kimo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…