where is my post

redsusan 14:43 24 May 06

A few days ago i asked for help with a problem about being a victim of counterfeit software.
the solution was answered but i had work to do and couldn't get to it right away. i can only go back to page ten,
Susan

Jackcoms 14:48 24 May 06

Click on 'Your Postings' - top left

daxian 14:48 24 May 06

hi redsusan....
if you check at the top left of the pcadvisor site page...you will see welcome.... and under that your postings ...click on that and you will be taken to a page with all the posts you have ever made.....hope this helps Dave.

Shortstop 14:49 24 May 06

Click on the 'My postings' just below your logon name on the top right-hand side of the screen & you should be able to find it!

Shortstop 14:49 24 May 06

top right = top left :o0

pj123 15:03 24 May 06

How long ago is a "few days ago". Can you remember what you titled it as? Was it posted in the Helproom?

If so, the only post I can find under your name is from October 2005!

Try some Keywords in the Forum Search box at the top of the page.

Sethhaniel 15:34 24 May 06

has been at work
one of my posts dissapeared overnight when I thougt it was going well :( but it depends what has been posted on top of the thread -and bang deleted with no explanation ;)

VoG II 17:25 24 May 06

This one? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…