Where is MSGTAG?

Onizuka 16:16 02 Mar 11

In September 2009 a forum member, bretsky, posted a thread entitled “To ALL that use MSGTAG – serious server outage” and I posted a comment.

Recently, the MSGTAG server appeared to have gone down temporarily again and I searched first the Helproom then all the forums for MSGTAG in case anyone had any information about this latest apparent outage. To my great surprise I got the message “Your search returned no results”.

Bretsky’s original post and my comment are still in My Postings and I seem to remember that there were a number of threads in the Helproom relating to MSGTAG a couple of years ago. So can someone please explain why a search in all the forums for MSGTAG now returns no results?

birdface 16:22 02 Mar 11
  birdface 16:25 02 Mar 11

It looks like it is working ok.
put the web address in here.

click here

Onizuka 16:26 02 Mar 11

Thank you buteman but that is the same post that is in My Postings.

birdface 16:28 02 Mar 11

I think you can only go back so far on the forum search now since they updated PCA within the last year or so.

Onizuka 16:30 02 Mar 11

I obviously have not explained myself clearly. It's not MSGTAG's website that I can't find. It's any reference to MSGTAG when I search for it in all of PC Advisor's forums.

Onizuka 16:35 02 Mar 11

I'm afraid I shall have to log out now but will check this again tomorrow. Perhaps the Forum Editor can say if there is a cut-off point. I wouldn't have thought that it would be less than 18 months.

March Hare 17:25 02 Mar 11

I ran out of patience with MSTAG's problems some time ago.

Now I use Spypig (Google it). Very different from MSTAG but works well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…