Where is IE7, so I can uninstall it?

SB23 20:14 15 Dec 06

I won't go into too much detail, other than to say that I want to get rid of IE7.

Can someone please tell me how to, as I can't see it in the add / remove panel.

Thanks

Steve

bluto1 20:16 15 Dec 06

Uninstall in Add/Remove and IE6 will roll back

anskyber 20:18 15 Dec 06

It should be there. You could try ticking show updates which it will be if you have an early Beta version.

I'm intrigued, can you help with your problems?

bluto1 20:18 15 Dec 06

That`ll teach me to read posts properly. I cannot think where else it is.

SB23 20:25 15 Dec 06

Every page is showing an error, and may not display correctly, to get back on to PCA, I have just had to reset the settings 3 times, every time I actually use IE7 (some sites display better than on Aol), I have to set it up again, and again, as if I just installed it.
To sum up, I've had it with IE7!

anskyber 20:30 15 Dec 06

Yes I can see why. When you say reset do you mean in internet options advanced tab and reset settings? I assume so.

SB23 20:38 15 Dec 06

Yes, and its getting very annoying.

Although I like the idea of IE7, and there are some improvements, I think I should have listened to my instincts.

SB23 20:42 15 Dec 06

Thanks for your help, I'm sorted. It was under the show updates bit. I have uninstalled, just need to reboot to complete.

Thanks

Steve

rsinbad 20:47 15 Dec 06

try ccleaner click on tools find ie7 and uninstall

rsinbad 20:48 15 Dec 06

ahhhh too late

SB23 21:16 15 Dec 06

rsinbad

Never mind, but thanks anyway.

Happy now, back to IE6, all is well.

Steve

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…