Where have the Trees come from?

Nontek 17:04 PM 14 Jun 13

On all my PCA forum pages I am suddenly getting a line of tree-tops across the page. I find them most off-putting, is everyone else getting this strange effect??

Nontek 17:06 PM 14 Jun 13

[forgot link .. ]1

john bunyan 17:15 PM 14 Jun 13

No trees for me! Maybe one of my blockers gives them a trim.

Ian in Northampton 17:26 PM 14 Jun 13

Ah, 'The Garden of Jane Delawney' and 'On the Shore'. Great albums...

Oops, sorry - wrong forum...

Nontek 17:34 PM 14 Jun 13

Veerrry Strange ......... Hmm, they have just disappeared as quickly as they came!!

Chronos the 2nd 18:26 PM 14 Jun 13

Maybe PCA are branching out, boom boom.

Nontek 19:03 PM 14 Jun 13

If I had not taken the screen-shot (my link above), I would now be doubting myself and thinking that I had only imagined it! But twigged that the unmistakeable evidence is there :-))

rdave13 19:18 PM 14 Jun 13

Nontek , your link, which I have to click on the blue "1" makes McAfee site advisor very nervous.

rdave13 19:29 PM 14 Jun 13

Went there anyway and found your heading different to mine.link

Nontek 19:36 PM 14 Jun 13

Strangerer and strangerer, I did think of possible (though extremely rare in my case) nasty activity. But nothing found by MBAM Pro and MSE.

When I click on my link, I still see the trees!

rdave13 19:42 PM 14 Jun 13

So do I Nontek but I didn't see the red banner on your link with PC Advisor in white letters. Could be an over zealous add blocker.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

#AdventSauceJoyMince - generate a gratuitous Christmas tweet for #GivingTuesday charity

New MacBook Air release date, specs and rumours: 11in MacBook Air to be discontinued