Where has all the mail gone?

Glyn-252301 19:35 05 Jan 04

Is it just me or is this happening to others. Ok I hate spam as it clogs the inbox but when spam became illegal it dropped from 15 to 30 a day to 2 or 3 and yes I am happy about that. In the last week spam has stopped completely for the first time in 5 years. I use hotmail as I am with btbroadband and they do not supply an email service that can be accessed by OE. So is this nation wide or am I losing some genuine mail?
Regards G.

bamfiesler 19:52 05 Jan 04

I've noticed that, too. My mail is on pop3, but I also have hotmail. Got a message notification today, went and got it, and also notice that the junkmail folder was down from 47 to 6.. first time in years! mayber there's a new junkfilter on the go?

Glyn-252301 19:58 05 Jan 04

I wondered about the filter myself, thing is I allways get some personal mail over a 2 day period but have had nothing for days now. If there is a new filter I hope that it is not stopping genuine mail. Thanks for your response bamfiesler. Regards G.

Glyn-252301 20:04 05 Jan 04

I received the PC Advisor notification email so mail is getting through. Regards G.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…