Where to go for new PC components.

TommyRed 18:35 28 Jul 03

When I look to upgrade my PC in the next year or so where do I go just to supply the tower. I'm not bothered about the monitor, printer, keyboard etc as they all function ok. My existing system is a 550 P3 with 256Mb of RAM (upgraded), DVD-ROM, CD-RW on 98SE. Though I'm not a master gamer I want to upgrade to a 3d graphics card and I don't have any AGP slots only PCI. So I'm looking for a supplier, any ideas?

woodchip 18:43 28 Jul 03

My advice is shop arround,Check this out click here and this click here

barrie_g 19:29 28 Jul 03

click here you can configure your pc right down to whether you have a mouse or not.

example AMD XP2000 system from £273 by the time you do away with the monitor ect. though this does not include windows.

TommyRed 19:49 28 Jul 03

Thanks for the replies, woodchip, how difficult would it be for me (fitted a CD-RW and memory) to use a motherboard kit?
TR

woodchip 20:35 28 Jul 03

Like meccano or lego, almost

woodchip 20:40 28 Jul 03

just make shure you get the right kind of memory that will work with your motherboard, click here you just let it now what the motherboard is that you are using with the drop down for manufacturer

woodchip 20:41 28 Jul 03

Some of the kits have the memory in with them. You should check items list

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…