where to get xp media center 2004

Tree3 12:22 29 Jun 04

where can i get windows xp media center 2004, i've looked and it seems to be sold only on ready built computers

TomJerry 12:31 29 Jun 04

"After launching the operating system in the United States and Korea, Microsoft has slowly been introducing it in more countries. The company is set to announce Monday that the operating system will reach Australia, Austria, Italy, the Netherlands and Switzerland by the end of the year."

Do not think you can get in the UK yet.

Tree3 12:35 29 Jun 04

ok, thanks for the help, could i buy it from another country e.g. america and use it or is that not possible?

Tree3 14:07 29 Jun 04

is there anywhere where i can get the OS on cd, even if its from USA. please

Tree3 15:57 29 Jun 04

what OS ios recommends for a htpc or pvr then i have windows xp pro, if thats any good for using and all the previsous windows plus a few versions on linux avalible

TomJerry 17:33 29 Jun 04

If you really want it, it may be possible to get it.

But you could consider alternative, for example, Showshift has most functions click here

TomJerry 17:33 29 Jun 04

If you really want it, it may be possible to get it.

But you could consider alternative, for example, Showshift has most functions click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…