Where to find acronis key?

impact 11:44 26 May 07

This request is genuine, i purchased a copy of acronis trueimage 8 from serif last year,(i have the receipt),what happened is i had the plastic packaging from a box of blank dvds and i thought i would use it to put my software discs in,to keep the key with it which is on the back,(i realised later)i put a pencil through the middle of sleeve and disc to slide it onto the spindle,i soon realised the lid wouldnt fit back on so i took it off,i turned the software disc over and found i had removed the middle part of the key which is straight across the middle,sorry its a bit long winded but, is there a way to retreive it from my pc? thanks in advance for any help.

MAJ 11:47 26 May 07

Try SIW click here under the "Secrets" entry.

MAJ 11:48 26 May 07

Silly me, that's for Passwords. It's under the "Licenses" entry.

Kingfisher 11:49 26 May 07

Hello impact.
I would suggest you contact Serif, and seek advice from them especially as you have the receipt thenconsider contacting Acronis

jolorna 11:53 26 May 07

like Kingfisher says contact serif but also have a look to see if the key is in the email you had from serif when you bought it, they do with there own products

cocteau48 12:05 26 May 07

Did you register the copy when you first installed Acronis.( I cannot remember if registering was optional or mandatory)
If so then your key will be on the Acronis site under your account. I have just been on to my account and the key for TI 10 and the Free TI 7 which I had previously are both there.

impact 12:07 26 May 07

MAJ had a look in there but it only comes up with windows and internet,
Kingfisher,may have to do that when i check the suggestion from jolorna,cheers.

impact 12:08 26 May 07

will have a look now as i did register.

impact 12:20 26 May 07

Thanks my friend,its there, noted it down and put somewhere safe,thanks everyone for taking the time,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple