Where does the time go?

pj123 17:14 14 Mar 03

I logged on to PCA Forum last night at around 1910ish. The next time I looked at my clock it said 10 minutes to midnight??? Just proves that time flies when you are enjoying yourself.

Pete

cracker23 17:20 14 Mar 03

I know what you mean.I've lost count of the times I've intended to have an early night and to log in "only for 10 mins" and the next thing I know it's well gone midnight.Just cant tear myself away :-))

Legolas 17:22 14 Mar 03

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad You would never catch me doing that ;-)

pj123 10:44 15 Mar 03

Yes, I know, but its better than watching TV for the same amount of time, with all the rubbish that is on these days.

Legolas 11:18 15 Mar 03

Television, whats that there is only one screen I have my eyes on, and mostly only one site I pop in here for a quick look and........hours later still here. Just as well I am single or I would be in trouble.

cracker23 11:32 15 Mar 03

My husband says he's going to get a photo of me and stick it to the back of my chair!!!! As you say it's better than watching tv anyday :-))

Antz 13:08 15 Mar 03

I tell my my wife that this educational,far better for the mind than watching t.v.

Legolas 14:46 15 Mar 03

Well I suppose the only one I have to answer to or get into trouble from is the cat, he comes and annnoys me to get fed or to go out, does'nt he realise i,m busy.

pj123 14:10 16 Mar 03

Don't want to turn this into a chat room so I will tick as resolved now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…