//some 3rd party need geo

Where does Nero Wizard save files

Halmer 23:47 05 Dec 03

when you copy a CD and don't use 'on the fly' can anyone please tell me where on my hard drive it will have saved the audio CD that I have copied?

woodchip 23:48 05 Dec 03

I think it deletes it after, it is only saved if it does not copy it right

ton 00:12 06 Dec 03

If you go to File - Preferences - Cache, you will see where the files are saved. (You can change this if you want to).

As Woodchip said, the files are deleted after use.

Quiller. 00:28 06 Dec 03

If you wish to keep a copy of the files\disk on your hard drive. Then use the drop down box on recorder and pick image recorder. This will write an image to the hard drive. You can then do multiple copies of your data or disk if you wish, when ever you want to.

Halmer 08:02 06 Dec 03

What does the PC do for the ten minutes or so that it 'copies'?

Bsod - Where is the drop down recorder box please?

Stuartli 09:17 06 Dec 03

The files are only deleted, if you choose this option, after they have been copied...:-)

You can use your PC to do other tasks whilst copying is being carried out by Nero (a benefit of buffer underrun technology), but I prefer to let it do its work first for the four or five minutes involved.

If you use multisession then your file(s) are saved (Nero prompts as to whether you wish to) under whatever file name you choose.

Stuartli 09:19 06 Dec 03

Because files being copied using the image basis are held in a particular area of the hard drive, it's a sensible move to defrag on a regular basis.

Quiller. 09:56 06 Dec 03

If you click all through the wizard to get to the nero window. Top row will say file \edit \view \ recorder \ extra's \ window \ help. Click on recoder and then choose recorder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…