Where do screenshots go to??

SpyMan²°°­­³ {:o)){--< 23:14 22 Nov 03

I need some screenshots but when i take them i have no idea of where to find them.

I am using Windows XP

regards

Graham

DAICAP 23:19 22 Nov 03

I take it you are pressing the 'print screen' button to capture the whole screen or 'alt+print screen' to capture the active window. If you are the screenshots are copied to the clipboard for pasting into another apllication. Try to open up say MS Word and go to 'edit' then 'paste'.

Matt Husala 23:25 22 Nov 03

Are you trying to print them out or save them? If so go into your chosen software (let's say MS WORD)and RIGHT (not left) click anywhere on the opened blank document, a popup box will give you the option to paste, click on this and hopefully this will trandfer your screen shot into the document.
Regards
Matt

BBez 00:10 23 Nov 03

after hitting "Print Screen / SysRq", goto "start, programs, accessories, PAINT" and select new, paste, where you should get a prompt that the image is large in clipboard, just select Yes and your image should be there ready for the "crop" tool..!

thanks all

it was MSWord i wanted to put them in and have just done so....

regards

Graham

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…