Where can I store some large files on-line (or in "the clouds") for free?

Triprajul 11 Jul 11

Greetings:

During my vacation in Canada, I have created some very large files. I have them stored on an external hard disk but I am very worried that this portable drive will get damaged or even lost during my trip back to the Middle East. Can anyone recommend some sites, hopefully with free storage, where I can upload my files for safe keeping and then, if necessary, retrieve them after I return to the Middle East? Please note that none of the files contain personal or confidential information. Any information given is greatly appreciated.

Graphicool1 11 Jul 11
  Graphicool1 11 Jul 11

I'm sorry about this, I'll give it another go...

http://www.ehow.com/how5913042cloud-doc-storage.html

If it doesn't work, you'll have to 'Copy & Paste' the relevant bit's. PCA is on the blink again.

Graphicool1 11 Jul 11
  wee eddie 11 Jul 11

Remember that an Upload usually runs at about 1/10th the speed of a Download.

wee eddie 11 Jul 11

If the quantities were large ~ Several Gigabytes. You could easily stuff a 'mates' allocation for the month.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message