Where can i get the vista beta?

Major Disaster 15:15 30 Aug 06

hey guys,

Well a few months ago i downloaded the vista beta and tried to install. Ran into a few problems though, so deleted the install file, while keeping the email with the product key.

So, as the microsoft download is now closed, i was wondering if you know of any where / how i could get the beta and install it using the liscense i have?

Thanks for the help

Stuartli 15:29 30 Aug 06
  Major Disaster 15:33 30 Aug 06

You, my friend, are a genious! Thanks for that man. Just wondering, this is pre RC1, not beta 2 right? So will the liscence key i have work? Also worth noting that the license was from the download of the 64 bit beta 2.

Just wondering whether i will be able to use it is all!

Thanks again

BurrWalnut 15:35 30 Aug 06

Use your Beta product key for the pre-RC1 version (build 5536). It should also work on the RC1 version when it appears shortly.

Major Disaster 15:41 30 Aug 06

Thanks for all the help guys. At 210kbps i should get the file in ~ 3.5 hours so ill see about the product keys then or probably some time later.

Thanks again for the input. I am always surprised by the quality of the responses on this forum, considering its relatively small size it always seems to slove my problems much fuster than the like of castlesops or wilders. Again thanks.

Stuartli 15:47 30 Aug 06
  Major Disaster 15:54 30 Aug 06

"See:

click here"

Again thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos