Where can I get a Timer?

AngeTheHippy 23:37 03 Nov 03

Hi all, need to know where I cld obtain a timer - you know, the little bit of s/w that has a small window on bottom of screen and keeps a running total of time your spending online.

powerless 23:39 03 Nov 03

Windows already has one.

Or do you want one that keeps on counting?

whybe 00:05 04 Nov 03

When I was on Pay as you Go I always thought that it would be a good idea to have an on screen timer whilst surfing instead of the normal clock. Whereabouts is it in Windows? Thanks.

smegs 00:08 04 Nov 03

If U double click Ur 2 Internet screens, near Ur clock, on that page there is a clock that tells U how long U've been connected.

powerless 00:09 04 Nov 03

Look to the lower right of your screen and you should two monitors.

Double click it and you will see: Duration [hh:mm]

...and a few other things.

Djohn 00:48 04 Nov 03

click here click here click here Found these Ange, but have not tried them myself. You could also have a look in the download section of this forum, might be a recommended one in there. Regards. j.

Hedontownee 06:36 04 Nov 03

Check out Magitime .....do a google search for it
I use it here ...very useful

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:28 04 Nov 03
  Stuartli 11:14 04 Nov 03

If you click on your ISP connection icon in the Taskbar, the duration of the call is accurate to the second.....

I use Logtime - very simple and very effective:

click here

Stuartli 11:15 04 Nov 03

Logtime keeps a record for whatever period you require for your ISP(s) and is simple to set.

I use to use Magitime but it proved somewhat unstable.

AngeTheHippy 11:21 04 Nov 03

Guys, my original post was sent last nite at 23:37... late for old hippies. It is SOOOOO obvious - two little screens in sys tray... DOH and double DOH.

Forgive me, won't ya....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…