Where can I get spiritual e-books on Christianity

Degeney 05:42 30 Jan 09

I am looking for some spiritual e-books specifically on Christianity and role of religious spirits and it’s functions. Can anyone suggest some good literature through the internet ?
Thanks in advance.

dogtrack 06:00 30 Jan 09

If you do a google search for...e books christianity...you will find many links.

johnincrete 06:16 30 Jan 09

Do you want books because you are a Christian and want to know more or because of some curiosity about the world's major religion? I am somewhat alarmed by your phrase "religious spirits".
For the old-time writers go to click here where you can study Calvin's Institutes and lots from the Founding Fathers.
Beware of most modern American.
The soundest American is Andrew Wommack click here. Their phone lines are brilliant. Of course, Billy Graham and T.L.Osborn have written good basic stuff.
What authors does your pastor recommend?

Greenway 09:28 31 Jan 09

Sometimes it is difficult to do search on any specific topic on the internet. Interesting I read the best book “Breaking Away From A Religious Spirit” an e-Book by Dr. Leonard Cheeseborough who teaches you all about how religious spirits can come into our lives and use people for satanic causes. One must read the book. I think it’s available on the site [url=click here] Spiritual e-books [/url].
May god bless you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…