Where can i get different colours XP taskbar??

SpyMan²°°­­³ 17:33 25 Feb 03

At the moment i am a bit sick of the taskbar colours on windows XP which is either, blue (default), olive green...p..leeeeaase!! and silver (my favourite){:o))

Due to this i bought the Plus! disc for XP to spruce my desktop up...what a waste of money!!! The only thing worth bothering with is the aquarium screensaver.

Is there a way of getting some new colours or designs other than the ones i have mentioned??

Thanks ahead.

jazzypop 17:45 25 Feb 03

click here

Or just use Google to search for 'xp themes'

AubreyS 17:53 25 Feb 03

On your aquarium screensaver, have you got all the fish or just one?

SpyMan²°°­­³ 18:00 25 Feb 03

Thanks Jazzypop i will check those out later when i am at home.

Aubrey...i have got 3 fish, i think. Just the ones that came with the CD. But i followed the link that microsoft gave me to get extra fish but it costs money to get more.

Microsoft have ripped me off i reckon

« Ravin » 18:02 25 Feb 03

thanks for the link from me too jazzypop they have some nice themes at the site listed in one of the posts.

AubreyS 18:06 25 Feb 03

Have a look at your e-mail.

tran1 18:14 25 Feb 03

You can also get a program called 'window blinds' which can change the whole look of your desktop. You can download more blinds from the internet.

tran1 18:19 25 Feb 03

You can get the program from here: click here

And more themes from here: click here

birkdalite 19:05 25 Feb 03

jazzypop just spent an enjoyable hour on that site, many thanks. Roy

SpyMan²°°­­³ 22:45 25 Feb 03

Just downloaded a theme off that site and my virus scan detected a 'Reverse Trojan'....so beware people.

rascal98 23:35 25 Feb 03

You may also like to try a programme called style xp--hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…