Where can I find meditation music?

s99Raj 23:26 26 Feb 03

Perhaps a strange question here but does anyone know of any online radio which plays gentle relaxation/meditation music?

I'm looking for stuff like the sound of the wind or water or whales, say. I've tried entering these words into Media Player (9) but can't come up with anything I like.

Sometimes JazzFM is nice and sometimes Tubemusic Meditation is too but they don't play the sound of water.

Anyone any ideas? Cheers.

Pesala 23:42 26 Feb 03

Not radio but some soothing chanting on loving-kindness.

click here

Try the Chant of Metta

Pesala 23:44 26 Feb 03

Try the Home Page, then choose Audio, Chanting
where you can find the Chant on Metta

click here

Djohn 23:54 26 Feb 03

click here this is exactly what you want, and it is by one of our forum users, "Michelle". Regards. J.

s99Raj 00:20 27 Feb 03

Djohn

That site above at brealxed.co.uk certainly is very good but it's not the same as a radio station. Each page has its own music which just plays over and over. It would be nice if the musis changed automatically.

But thank you anyway, 'cos I'll certainly be listening to it till I get fed up!

Djohn 00:24 27 Feb 03

If you contact Michelle, she has CD's for sale, I think they are about £5-00 each, and it's her own music, produced for her, so she can sell this on to you quite legal.

Michelle is a regular forum user and is only to willing to help out when you need. J.

spuds 00:29 27 Feb 03

Have you tried a Google search.I tried this route for alternative music, and it produced some good results.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…