Where can I find a a driver for a Tiny monitor

Ramshackle 13:24 25 Jul 03

Hi All,
I wonder if anyone can help, I used to use a Tiny computer until I got so fedup with it going haywire.
The problem is I would like to give the monitor to someone but the driver was on the hard drive that has packed up completely.the monitor is Tiny branded and I don't know the manufacturer.
the details I have are as follows,
Model 19C
Serial No.KEO5417236
FCC ID. BEJCB995C (whatever that is)
Chassis No.CA-74
19" Standard VGA CRT Monitor
Manufactured Yr.2000

Is it,with these details possible to find a driver or just the manufacturers name?
Thank a lot

xania 13:29 25 Jul 03

Try click here, although you could well find that the generic dirvers on your Windows install CD will work perfectly well.

Giant68 13:30 25 Jul 03

I've never had a driver for my monitor I just leave the o/s to pick up default driver. Any pc you plug it into should just pick it up as default monitor.

Stuartli 13:31 25 Jul 03

What's your graphics card?

click here=

Gongoozler 13:36 25 Jul 03

Hi Ramshackle. BEJCB995C is a LG Electronics monitor model number, so I think the driver from here should do the job. The file you need is LGMNT.zip, so you will need to unzip it before using it. click here

Ramshackle 14:01 25 Jul 03

What a wonderfull lot you are!!!
problem solved, I cant thank you all enough.

dfghjkl 21:09 25 Jul 03

i have tiny monitor on a differant system,first with win 98se,then with xp pro,both os recognised as standard plug and play monitor,no problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…