Where can I a DTS add-on for NVDVD?

sidewinder e3 17:43 27 Sep 04

Where can I a DTS add-on for NVDVD or windows media player to enable me to play my DVDs in DTS sound, I have 6.1 surround, but when choosing DTS, the logo comes up on my media players but no sound?

Stuartli 17:50 27 Sep 04

Have you configured Sounds and Audio Devices Properties from Control Panel, including speaker system setup?

Stuartli 17:57 27 Sep 04

You presumably have a 5.1 or better onboard or sound card?

sidewinder e3 14:15 28 Sep 04

i have soundstorm, which is since yesterday 27/09 has been playing up. when i want to open the n force display, it says this program has to close, and even a restart does not solve this, i am also having other problems with this PC the past week.

sidewinder e3 11:10 29 Sep 04

thanks, do you reckon there is a DTS add-on for windows media?

Stuartli 12:14 29 Sep 04

You have, as I stated earlier, to detail your speaker system set up (i.e. desktop stereo, 4.1, 5.1 etc from Sounds and Audio Properties in Control Panel.

Your soundcard takes care of the signal processing provided your speaker system is properly set up with the correct connections.

Stuartli 12:16 29 Sep 04

If you have read WMP9's Help files under Sound, you will have realised that all the information you require is available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…