Where can I download a program 4 opening photos?

Triprajul 14:07 16 Apr 10

Greetings:

When my wife opens photos send as attachments in yahoo.mail in Internet Explorer, they simply open in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer without a problem. However, when I attempt to open photos send as attachments in yahoo.mail in Mozilla FireFox, I am always prompted to select an appropriate program. However, due to a recent complete computer format, the number of programs on my computer is greatly reduced. For example, I have replaced MS Office Suite (which I lost) with OpenOffice Suite (a free download recommended on this Forum). Basically, where can I download a program for opening photos send as attachments in an email? Finally, if the program recommended is more appropriate to the purpose than Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, we will definitely both use it. Thank you in advance and I look forward to reading your responses.

Chas49 14:23 16 Apr 10

I have used a free program for years, ie:- FSViewer.
Try click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:40 16 Apr 10

click here Picasa also good for editing photos

johnnyrocker 20:20 16 Apr 10

or the old favourite click here

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…