where can i buy Maya?

Sunny-275842 10:16 01 Oct 03

hi guys,

do you know anywhere i can purchase a copy of Maya (animation program)? and how many different versions and types are there i wanna know.

im planning on getting a head start in some computer animation before i head of to uni to try and do a Computer Animation course :)

be great help if anyone can tell me the latest versions, and where abouts i can get one.

thanks

-pops- 11:05 01 Oct 03
  Jack D 11:28 01 Oct 03

Not bad if you have a spare £4,899.

-pops- 11:39 01 Oct 03

<:-))

expertec 12:09 01 Oct 03

Maya Personal Learning Edition is a special version of Maya® software, which provides free access to Maya for non-commercial use.

click here

Sunny-275842 13:33 01 Oct 03

£4,899?!

well i mean obviously the home version, and the lower price range if you know what i mean!!

Expertec, so is that like free to download as a full program?

Sunny-275842 13:43 01 Oct 03

disregard the last sentence.

which is the latest version of Maya? and which one should i purchase, i want the good one (not price range from £4,899!) but the stanadard version, theres 3 as i see on the site, there is the Unlimted, Complete and Personal Learning Edition, which one of those should i purchase (if there the only main Maya proggys)?

i dont want to start of with the too basic version so i might aswell go for something a bit challenging and get me into it quick if you know what i mean.

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009