Where to buy GERMAN keyboard

Rtus 20:25 07 Nov 04

First one to state the obvious gets clobbered..LOL..

Ive revamped a unit thats about to be transported back to germany for owners parents to keep in touch.the original PS2 keyboard got lost in the move to blighty, Ive looked at Google /Dabs etc etc..offer overlays or stickers. needed ASP Anyone got any Idea's

Smegs 20:38 07 Nov 04

Send the English keyboard. Can you not do a print out of a keyboard in German? Do you know anyone that can translate from English to German?

Salinger 20:45 07 Nov 04

Unless they have a pressing need to use a german keyboard just stick to an english one, or try Amazon.de or click here.

They will also be able to purchase a local keyboard when they are there.

Zak 20:47 07 Nov 04
  Rtus 20:50 07 Nov 04

actually the owners fluent in several languages,however wouldnt be able to assist if needed as she tours the globe in her work.but her parents only have faint smattering of english,So sending the english Kb wouldnt do at all.

Smegs 20:52 07 Nov 04
  keith-236785 20:55 07 Nov 04

clobber me m8

GERMANY lol

seriously, have you tried looking for german computer suppliers web sites via google

try this

click here

keyboards are under the "Tastaturen" link but you probably know that already

keith-236785 20:57 07 Nov 04

when you go on the site, type Tastaturen into the search box

Rtus 21:02 07 Nov 04

Er No "Tastaturen" I dont converse in German, er or english go'in by me spellin on here most of the time ..I actually managed the installation of windows in german As Im used to where to click mouse blindfolded by now.LOL.Thanks for that link though..

Rtus 21:06 07 Nov 04

Thanks looking shortly .Have been called out...........

Confab 23:14 07 Nov 04

I think it would be easier if they bought a keyboard in Germany. They cost next to nothing and if you add shipping costs etc it would probably work out less expensive to buy over there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…