where to buy blank storage media

eggy 15:07 18 Apr 04

Does anyone have any good online shops in which to buy blank storage media such as DVD-R, CDR and stuff like that? What I am looking for is cheap.

Diodorus Siculus 15:09 18 Apr 04

bigpockets.co.uk has good deals; so too ebuyer.co.uk

jimv7 15:11 18 Apr 04
  €dstowe 15:12 18 Apr 04

click here as well. I've had excellent service from there as well as bigpockets.

€d

johnnyrocker 15:12 18 Apr 04

staples/pcworld are also not too bad

johnny.

eggy 15:26 18 Apr 04

Just ordered stuff of them but I thought the postage was a bit rough

Heres one to avoid click here nothing but problems, cancelled the order because they couldn't fulfil it then they delivered it to the wrong address!!

Stuartli 15:35 18 Apr 04

It's due to the weight of the items...

New e-mail newsletter from bigpockets today re its success with Verbatim media sales.

johnnyrocker

PC World prices have never struck me as being anything like on a par with those from bigpockets and similar online outlets.

A further point for all is that Morrisons is still selling the superb Imation CD-R 10 packs including jewel cases at £5.99 for a pack or three packs for £10.

Over the months speed rating has gone up from 32x to 48x and, earlier this year, to 52x.

Never had a coaster with Imation (the disks themselves are rebadged and manufactured by the world's acknowledged leader in this field) and have bought enough to last me for a long time.

In fact I've still to use all the 32x packs up yet...:-)

Pesala 16:40 18 Apr 04
  TomJerry 16:42 18 Apr 04
  €dstowe 08:18 19 Apr 04

In the reference I gave above, you can join the SVP club which gives discounts and also frequently offers 99p post and packing - whatever the size of parcel.

€d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…