Where To Buy?

HARPP 12:51 17 Jun 03

Hi
Where is the best place to buy PC up-grade parts - Motherboards, CPU's etc...Cheap??

HARPPP

moore_mat 13:01 17 Jun 03

I got quite a good deal from Eclipse Computers - click here - ordered about 3/4 of my new PC from there, then the rest from the special offer bits at eBuyer (click here) - have a look through Consumer watch, some people haven't been so happy with eBuyer...

If you REALLY know what you are looking for (and don't need the technical support) then you might want to try getting components off eBay click here - you can catch some pretty good bargains..

I found Micro Mart is quite a good purchase - you can get it from WH Smiths - a sort of PC newspaper with tons of adverts most of which at very good prices!

Hope this is of some use!

Mat

Agent Smith 13:25 17 Jun 03

Abiko and Redstore also good click here & click here also try pricerunner click here and PC index click here

Bodi 13:31 17 Jun 03

click here

I've always found that their computer parts are very reasonably priced - have a peep.

Bodi

-pops- 14:18 17 Jun 03
  Agent Smith 16:29 17 Jun 03

Thanks POPS I followed the link and just saved a small fortune at the Battery site. Cheers, Bob

clayton 17:54 17 Jun 03
  Bodi 19:58 17 Jun 03

is now wandering around cyber space - lol

Bodi

HARPP 14:26 18 Jun 03

Thanks for all the replys!
EXCELLENT
HARPP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…