Where is the best place in the UK to study for CCNA

davida1992 23:46 PM 29 Nov 13

I have been looking online and its a little overwhelming.

I am just about to finish university and i would like to gain so Cisco experience, even if it is just the basic qualifications.

Does anyone have any advice on the best websites based in the UK to do this, there are so many and i have no idea where to start!

I tend to learn best from video based tutorials so if there is anything like this that would be great!

Thanks!

jaywoo 18:49 PM 30 Nov 13

You could just buy the Cisco Press books and study it yourself. The two most popular authors are Wendell Odom or Todd Lammell, I gather Lammell tends to have a more conversational writing style, if that matters. The books come with PacketTracer on CD, along with practice tests and labs - essential stuff.

A CBTNuggets streaming subscription would be useful, very informative CCNA material enthusiastically presented by Jeremy Cioara.

You might want to aim for the CCENT first, it's about half the CCNA material and carries more weight than it used to after some recent changes to Cisco certifications, then carry on to get the CCNA with that under your belt instead of trying to do the whole lot in one go.

1]: [click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…