when parallels trail expires, what happens 2 data?

Jwbjnwolf 18:51 10 Mar 11
Answered

I want to insall Parallels desktop 6 trial but before doing so I want to know a few things.
-The operating systems that I install in Virtual Machines in parallels, what will happen to the OS(s) and data when the trail runs out?Will it all be wiped or will it just get pad-locked untill I enter a new Key?
-can I keep entering a trail product key in insead of a full license key? as friend in school says that you can, will it be alright?
-and if I do keep to just trials, is there any imited features?If so, What?

Really need to knkw as want to install xp and linux this way instead of beside mac os x where there is possibility of easily messing up mac os x.

thanks for responces to whoever respondes.

Jwbjnwolf 16:28 11 Mar 11

Where are the helpers today?

Jwbjnwolf 20:28 20 Mar 11

No helpers then I guess?
Well Apple themselfs have told me that it just locks it until I enter a genuine fully licenced key so I will click this resolved

Jwbjnwolf 18:48 06 Jul 11
Answer

Actually, for the past few months, I have been able to just keep renewing the trial with a new trial product key. A bit silly that Parallels desktop allows that.

And then with iWorks, I just go into the system files and find the iWorks trial licence and delete it and iWorks thinks I have just installed it again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…