//some 3rd party need geo

When on Internet

woodchip 16:01 25 Jan 03

I keep getting the timed out message popping up all the time although things are working ok, seems to be after I repaired IE6 the other Day I put the IE6 sp1 on I think that was a big mistake. Win98se

©®@$ђ 16:04 25 Jan 03

try browsing with opera or something just to rule out the possibility of it being IE

it maybe that your isp is having trouble, highly unlikely, but may be a co-incident

Border View 16:09 25 Jan 03

It said today on teletext that there was a new virus going around which has almost brought the web to a halt. Maybe your ISP is having trouble because of this virus. Just a suggestion.

woodchip 16:11 25 Jan 03

I hope not it's BT-NTL

woodchip 16:13 25 Jan 03

PS forgot to say that I am not using IE6 when it happens I am using Mozilla. It's just that this seems to have started after the update repair of IE6

©®@$ђ 16:18 25 Jan 03

how long has it been like this, maybe you just need to sit pretty for a while, or try a different isp if you have one

dont think the update of IE will affect your surfing with mozilla

but i dont rule anything out with computers>?

just need to wait to see if it clears up, or start ruling the possibilites out.but no point altering anything yet if it has only started to happen

©®@$ђ 16:19 25 Jan 03

should of mentioned im on a bt line and ntl dialup

is that what you are on

i use the 1263 number>!

no problems here

woodchip 16:26 25 Jan 03

yep 321, If it does not clear up I can run Reinstal Image in 3 min

kid curry 17:23 25 Jan 03

i had the same trouble for 1 week after
installing sp1 but now its ok

woodchip 19:23 25 Jan 03

Thak's I will see how it goes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…