When i play certain new games

i.need.help??? 13:39 19 Dec 05

Hi there, when i play some new games on my laptop a message comes up and says something about pixer shader.
my laptop has a geforce 4 440 gp graphics cars .
thanks

Skyver 13:42 19 Dec 05

You're referring to Pixel Shaders. It probably means your graphics hardware doesn't support the feature and therefore the game in question won't work, or will work with less eye candy.

i.need.help??? 13:43 19 Dec 05

so is there any way to make the games work

pauldonovan 13:48 19 Dec 05

The game involved and also the exact message. It might be as simple as switching off some features in the graphics setup.

Totally-braindead 13:53 19 Dec 05

Look in the options for the graphics but I don't hold out much hope. The only suggestion I can offer is the same as Skyver basically, look in the graphics options for the games in question and try to turn down or switch off added effects and see if that will help, you could also check your laptop makers website and see if there is an updated driver. Laptops are not really games machines I'm afraid and as I'm a gamer thats why I wouldn't have one. You can't really upgrade them as I told you in the other thread you have.

Mytob 15:38 19 Dec 05

laptops are sless to say the least for playing games on. iv tryed and the grafics cards are alway totaly inadiquate for the job. if you want to play games get a pc for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…