when does free mean free?

canard 23:37 28 Apr 06

click here It looks wonderful- what is it I'm missing?

johnnyrocker 23:42 28 Apr 06

not a lot in my opinion read some of the links.

johnny.

canard 23:43 28 Apr 06

No it's not wonderful- just found the bit where you keep paying them and sometimes they'll send you some money back!

remind 23:54 28 Apr 06

Nice phone, my bro-in-law has one. Only possible drawback is the lack of memory expansion via MMC card.

Angry Kid 20:24 29 Apr 06

Remember this. It is a reconditioned phone.

"Reconditioned Product
These items are either ex-demonstration, trial or mail order returned. These products may have slight cosmetic flaws. Each one has been inspected by our engineers, reconditioned if necessary and each one comes with a full years warranty.

Please note that reconditioned are repackaged once tested and do not come in the original box.

These products are only packaged with a manual and charger, other accessories are not guaranteed.

As clearance handsets are refurbished or 14 day returns, we do not always have a continuous supply. If a clearance handset is out of stock, we can not guarantee when it will next be available. If you place an order for an out of stock clearance deal we will endeavour to fulfil your order, however this may be subject to a delay

Hope this clears things up for you.

Angry ;)

Methedrine 20:54 29 Apr 06

Never?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…