Whats wuxat.exe ?

Donkeyjacket 20:21 02 May 04

Does anyone know what wuxat.exe is and why it keeps trying to connect to the internet. I'm running ME and I can't seem to shift it from my startup list.

Many, many thanks to anyone that can help.

Taw® 20:53 02 May 04

Have you loaded any new programmes lateley or downloaded from any sites. Possible it may be spyware in which case you will need to download the some spyware removers. check here all well identified click here

Donkeyjacket 21:02 02 May 04

Nothing new recently... but I do use Imesh farely regularly so I am kinda asking for it. I use Spybot S&D, Ad-ware, AVG7 Pro and Zonealarm Pro... and non of them seem to have a problem with it so I'm a bit lost.

VoG II 21:10 02 May 04

C'est une probleme pour les Francaise click here

Daz35 21:19 02 May 04

click here for a list of start up programs, it might tell you what it is.

Donkeyjacket 21:30 02 May 04

Cheers for the links. My French is pretty poor, but they don't seem to think it's a problem to that forum? Not sure whether its coincidence, but Zone Alarm reacons the IP address that the executable is trying to reach is in france! Still trying to get through to the second link, the server seems to be busy...

Cheers anyway.

Donkeyjacket 22:48 02 May 04

I've sorted it. I still don't know what it was, but my PC is running a whole lot better without it. For future reference you have to delete (or just rename) the file from the windows\system folder while in safe mode before it can be successfully removed in the startup list.

Cheers to those who made suggestions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…