Whats up wtih my Wireless keyboard and Mouse?

RobCharles1981 19:09 23 Dec 05

Sometimes my Wiresless keyboard and Mouse Drive me Mad somtimes when I type all the letters wizz across the screen!! I have the receiver down by the keybord and Mouse the setup I have is 1.0a by Microsoft could it be the batteries??

keithlik 19:14 23 Dec 05

The keyboard and mouse are the receivers.
Think that you mean transmitter (the bit that plugs into the computer and sends the signal) which should operate ok if you move it round to find a good spot. Could be the batteries if they are not recent.

RobCharles1981 19:23 23 Dec 05

The Batteries I havent changed as yet they came with the Keyboard what is werid thou when sometimes it doesnt pick up a signal and I have to replug the bugger in it's driving me mad!

RobCharles1981 19:25 23 Dec 05

The Batteries I havent changed as yet they came with the Keyboard what is werid thou when sometimes it doesnt pick up a signal and I have to replug the bugger in it's driving me mad!

jack 20:00 23 Dec 05

Fresh batteries then for first off.
Make sure the sight line between units is clear
enure the USB connection is good.
I dont know much about these gizmos but it occuured to be if the unit to computer is USB- could other USB activity affect the communication -just a thought

Dipso 23:46 23 Dec 05

A similar thing happens to me when the batteries in the keyboard need replacing.

RobCharles1981 10:59 29 Dec 05

Ive replaced the batteries and downloaded the Drivers for my Mouse and Keyboard from Microsoft now and again its still doing it. Where would be the best place too stick the senser too ??

The Sheep 11:04 29 Dec 05

Iy you havent tried it another USB port on your PC i would give that bash.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…