What's wife done??

Stowit 13:28 05 Feb 04

I went out for 5 ins & the wireless keyboard's gone strange. I can'T type the letter following n on the keyboard, various keys operate shortcuts ( D sends open windows to the taskbar) (& others open other windows) I've discovered caps lock & upper case allow e to type (sort of) helppppppp i've tried reseting wireless link but no avail.

oldal 13:34 05 Feb 04

Try changing the keyboard battery (batteries) could be just a coincidence. i.e. wife not guilty !!!

Stowit 13:38 05 Feb 04

I've just re-booted & it's gone back to normal, having frightened the bejesus out of me! She 'dusted ' the keyboard, & it went really wacky, m stopped working, d minimised everything, e opened 'my computer', thankfully all ok now, but I am still curious what happened - suggestions gratefuly received......

tafoody 13:42 05 Feb 04

sounds like you enabled 'sticky keys' and in turn the 'windows' key was stuck down,

resulting in 'd' being 'windows key + d'

control panel\accessabilty options.

Stowit 13:44 05 Feb 04

Thanks oldal but there's wifely guilt somewhere there. Keyboard's not that old & I tried taking the batteries out & reinstalling to no avail. It links ok, so its not them. Bizar, cured now, just I feel I've aged 10 years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…