What's Wanadoo (Freeserve) like?

Tangy 19:23 11 May 04

Just found that Wanadoo have at 17.99 pounds a month for 512k & a limit of 2GB a month.

Firstly, have any of you got any comments on Wanadoo/Freeserve, good or bad?

Secondly, I know 2GB is better than BT's 1GB limit, but I'm still not sure if 2GB's enough. Has anyone used BT's 1GB limit broadband & found that they actually use a lot more than they first thought?

powerless 19:27 11 May 04

It's the same as before.

kev.Ifty 19:42 11 May 04

i have been with(freeserve) wanadoo for about 6 months (dailup) with out any probs. This might give you an idea of what you get. click here

Kernow999 19:59 11 May 04

If you are looking at going onto Broadband, check out MetroNet. Search for the comments on this site. I am on with MetroNet. Very impressed.

Kernow999 20:01 11 May 04
  fsbb 20:19 11 May 04

Been with Feeserve, oops Wanadoo since the start of company with no probs. Currently have BB £27.99 no restriction package but will be regading to the £17.99 package as I only use internet for general surfing, not downloading large files, eg. videos, music etc. 2 gigs is quite a lot for general stuff.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…