Whats using my webcam???

Bazz2000 15:12 24 Mar 03

Im trying to install my logitech webcam. It goes through the instalation process and it seems to complete but when the program loads it tells me some other program is using the device? I cant seem to find what it is and Im out of ideas. Anyone help??

spikeychris 15:36 24 Mar 03

Have you tried pressing Ctrl Alt Delete to see what is running when the program says its in use. Close each down one by one and try at each point.

Bazz2000 15:39 24 Mar 03

Il try that. Be back in a bit.

woodchip 15:58 24 Mar 03

It should work with Netmeeting

Bazz2000 16:11 24 Mar 03

I tried ctrl alt del but it still wouldnt have it. Im sure the camera works as I tried it on a friends computer. How would I try it with netmeeting? I have that program but Ive never used it.

spikeychris 16:17 24 Mar 03

Do you have a firewall running?

Bazz2000 16:24 24 Mar 03

I have Netwatcher, but I made sure it was disabled before I started. Ive tried another imaging program but I get the same thing with that. If I was to take the whole PC outside with a sledgehammer do you think that would help because im out of ides?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…