What's my problem?

The Dazza 21:05 21 Oct 05

Ok, I have a machine that boots up and gets to the apology screen were it gives you the option to use safe mode, the last known good configuration etc. No matter which option I chose the machine just reboots. Any suggestions on a fix?

VoG II 21:07 21 Oct 05

Assuming that you gave Windows XP, repair click here

ulrich 21:08 21 Oct 05

A bit more details on your PC, have you installed any new hardware or software, then maybe someone can help you.

The Dazza 21:15 21 Oct 05

old school pentium 2 with 128mb Ram, 20 GB HDD, Legend QDI mobo. Just for info I have rebuilt the system outside the machine as it wasn't booting at all inside. Boots to the apology screen with just mobo, power switch (& PSU), cpu & fan, graphics card and RAM in as one may expect.

woodchip 21:36 21 Oct 05

You are pushing a computer with that spec for XP. It will work a lot faster and use less disc space with 98se on

Chegs ® 01:23 22 Oct 05

Can you tell us the OS installed please,then we can better advise on a repair of OS.

The Dazza 10:50 22 Oct 05

The os=xp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…