//some 3rd party need geo

whats a gud unclogger

markbaker 00:52 25 May 03

i run windows xp on a p4 1500 256ram wen i first got it it was nice an fast everything loaded wen i clikked it

now things are different an programmes are takin time to load are there any gud solutions to this or shud i be lukkin at fprmattin an startin over

powerless 01:00 25 May 03

Do you have the Q811493 update installed? This is known to cause performance problems.

Go to Add/Remove in the control panel and remove it.

There are programs that will remove junk from the PC.

For exaple: click here (although i have not used it)

A FORMAT and reinstall is the best way in my opinion.

hugh-265156 01:01 25 May 03

think what your refering to is registry and temp cleaners.better off just keeping things tidy as you go along by uninstalling uneeded programs and doing regular disk cleanups and defrag and chkdsk.

powerless 01:03 25 May 03

OR system Mechanic from click here free to try for 30 days then you have to purchase. I have used and found it ok.

Wak 10:14 25 May 03

Just think what your home would be like in three months time if you didn't get rid of empty milk bottles, newspapers, food tins, packaging, old clothes, the washing up, laundry, plastic bags, etc. etc.!!!
Your computer gets in the same state if you don't get rid of cookies, old e-mails, unneccessary files, unused programs, temp files, old registry entries, deleted files and programs, etc.

So BACK-UP, clean out the rubbish, run SFC, run scandisc then defrag and it should be a lot faster and sweeter.

And do it on a regular basis.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…