What's this font called?

Bonzy 16:44 19 Dec 03

Hello Folks.
My word processor is MS Word. I want to change the default font from Times New Roman to one that looks exactly(or alomost exactly) like a traditional type-writer font. I want my pc-typed text to look like it's been type-written. What font should I make default? Thanks in advance?

VoG II 16:44 19 Dec 03

courier

Big Elf 17:21 19 Dec 03

I think I know what you mean, the misplaced, semi legible type. If that's the case then click here

Sheila-214876 17:36 19 Dec 03

As VoG says courier is the standard typewriter font, but it is not proportionately spaced so a letter i will take the same amount of space as the letter w etc...

Stuartli 17:51 19 Dec 03

Why not have a look at the fonts in your Fonts folder and see which one is closest to your requirements?

Just type Fonts into Run (Start>Run) and click on each font to see what it looks like.

A panel with various point sizes of each font example plus numerals will appear in turn.

AndySD 17:53 19 Dec 03

Or try a font viewer like click here

Big Elf 18:00 19 Dec 03

You could also look at the link I posted:0)

Big Elf, what a good site. Bonzy will be thrilled, I'm sure.

Big Elf 19:49 19 Dec 03

It was the first link that came up in Google.

I'm confused [email protected]@m. Are you the ex box tick Graham?

Djohn 19:52 19 Dec 03

He sure is the square tick graham! ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…