What's this error msg pls? It's concerning Adobe.

AngeTheHippy 18:23 09 Aug 10

Evening Chaps,

For about the past 5 days I'll be working away, maybe clicking on Google, and I get a small window appear with the following on::

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property playing not found on com.tremormedia.adrules.AcudeoAdRules and there is no default value.
at MethodInfo-36()
at MethodInfo-7()
at Function/click here()
at SetIntervalTimer/onTimer()
at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

It appears to be an Adobe Player message, the browser and any other window that happens to be open freezes for about 2 minutes. I don't know what to do about it! This is on my Laptop, running on Vista.

Thanks,

Ange

AngeTheHippy 20:54 09 Aug 10

Anyone any clues, please?

AngeTheHippy

northumbria61 22:49 09 Aug 10

Not sure but could be Adobe Flash Player ActiveX or Adobe Flash Player plug-in. Try uninstalling Adobe Flash Player via control panel - add/remove programs - reboot - then download and install the latest Adobe Flash Player from here - click here Remember to UNTICK "free mcafee security scan"

AngeTheHippy 08:48 10 Aug 10

Morning northumbria61, just tried that and I get the msg at top of browser ::
'Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page'
I click on 'install missing plugins', nothing happens but I get the 'thank you' page and advising that 'Your download will start automatically - if it doesn't, click here for troubleshooting info' I then get an info page with suggestions, nonew of them apply apart from the 'it doesn't load automatically' - I'm then taken to another page, with Forum and other possible reasons for not loading! I've noticed on the 'thank you' page that 'for firefox users see install instructions - and that doesn't help AT ALL! HELP!!

AngeTheHippy
x

northumbria61 12:49 10 Aug 10

I take it you are using Internet Explorer ?
Does the problem occur with another browser - ie: firefox, opera ?

AngeTheHippy 12:55 10 Aug 10

No northumbria61, I only use FireFox

Ange

northumbria61 13:03 10 Aug 10

Same here - but can you use another browser to see if the problem occurs ?

AngeTheHippy 13:05 10 Aug 10

I have done, northumbria61 - it was OK on Explorer. I expect I'll have to uninstall and re install fireFox.

A

northumbria61 13:10 10 Aug 10

Good news - Let me know how you get on after you have uninstalled/reinstalled Firefox.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…