What's The Difference

I am considering buying my first mp3 player from ebuyer.com but i am a bit stumped could someone please tell me about their service as i have not heard of them.

Also i would like to know what is the difference between the Creative Labs Muvo TX USB 2.0 512MB Mp3 Player £63.82(click here) and the Creative Labs Muvo Tx 512mb Mp3 Player £ 69.99 (click here)

They both seem to have the same specs but one seems to be of a higher price please help

Many Thanks

James

LeadingMNMs 21:23 27 Dec 04

I have bought so much from eBuyer and have never had any problems with them. They are certainly the cheapest retailer I have found. Though, since I've never had any problems, I have no idea about their aftersales support.

I haven't looked at the products specifically, but as a regular eBuyer I normally find two identical products, at different prices. Assuming they are both in stock, I would obviously go for the cheapest one.

LeadingMNMs 21:25 27 Dec 04

Just had a quick look at them, and I would again go for the first one you listed. Its cheaper for a start and has a full 5 stars with 7 reviews, whereas the other one has 2 reviews and only 4 stars.

woodchip 21:30 27 Dec 04

I have bought lot's of stuff and only had one prob it was a duff mobo they exchanged it

Thanks a lot folks for the quick replys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…