Whats the best peer to peer?

dogmatic23 16:18 11 Nov 05

Hello All!

Can anyone suggest the best peer to peer music sharing software?

Is it Kazaa or lime wire or any others?

Has to be free of course and not srew up your computer with spyware.

Thanks

bremner 16:20 11 Nov 05

iTunes is free and that has the excellent Apple Music Store.

dogmatic23 16:21 11 Nov 05

Yeah I tunes is cool, but I want to share Mp3s for free not pay to download them

DuncanG 16:29 11 Nov 05

You will get little change with your request here as u asking people to help u commit a criminal act.

dogmatic23 16:36 11 Nov 05

Woah Computer nerd alert!

Are you honestly saying you have never downloaded an mp3 or copied a cd onto your computer or even onto a tape.

Get real

Christ I'd better get rid of that tape I recorded when i was nine, the police are coming!

Don't be so silly

ACOLYTE 16:40 11 Nov 05

I don't think that reply was necessary,he was only stating his opinion,and that of most forum users.

Zaphod Beeblebro 16:50 11 Nov 05

please read this part of the sites terms and conditions you will then uderstand why you will not recieve the info you are looking for

Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

GaT7 17:21 11 Nov 05

Basically, sharing music, files, etc., is not illegal, but sharing *copyright-protected* material IS. The trouble with many of these P2P programs is that some of their users do not obey this.

dogmatic23, your post of Fri, [email protected]:36 was totally unnecessary. That kind of attitude is not wanted & not a good example to the users of this family-oriented forum. G

Carbonara 17:54 11 Nov 05

VERY reminiscent of the ex will1

Forum Editor 18:09 11 Nov 05

but we don't provide advive on how to break the law. You're very new to our forum, but if you stick around you'll find that "Computer nerd alert!" isn't really the way to react to a perfectly correct response to your question - it is illegal to use peer to peer music sharing services to download copyright-protected files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…