What's the best DVD-RW drive for under £100?

May the Schwarz be with you... 12:12 25 Nov 03

Hi, my PC has recently messed up and my CD-RW drive doesn't seem to be reading CDs anymore, even if it plays audio CDs perfectly. It's a HP 9100+ I got about 3 years ago and I think it's time for a new drive. I also think that it is the best time for me to format but I have like over 25GB worth of stuff that I need to back up. Therefore, I'm thinking of getting a new DVD-RW drive so that I can back up all of that easily. Any suggestions?

And yea, I have had a look here click here but I dunno which one is the best. I'm not exactly looking for the fastest one since I have loads of time to backup my stuff but I need one that is good and will allow me to backup my stuff so that I can format my hard drive straight away.

Smiler 12:37 25 Nov 03

I've just ordered this oneclick here

Considered others in this list click here

but the MSI seems to be the only one with an 8MB buffer and HD-BURN (High Density Burn) records double amount o normal CDR Discs

Delivery £4.50

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…