whats the best all in 1 printer and cheapest to ru

evad33 00:28 11 Feb 07

canon seems to get good write ups . what about ink for printers to

Totally-braindead 00:34 11 Feb 07

The best is not usually the cheapest to run. The cheapest cartridges are Epsons but the ones I have are slow and a bit noisy. Good picture quality though and cheap to run. And I don't really need fast printing as I don't do that much and I am happy enough with Epsons.
Look in the latest PCA magazine and see what they are recommending and then check the prices of the cartridges and then make your decision.

rawprawn 08:11 11 Feb 07

I bought this and I am pleased with it
click here

FatboySlim71 08:24 11 Feb 07

I have posted in the below topic with my recommendations for IMO the best all in one printer, in the below posting is a link to a review that I wrote on my recommended all in one printer as well.

All I would say is this,

I have owned two Canon printers which lasted 14-16 months and then failed with major printhead problems, I know many other people who have owned Canon printers and they to tell me to that they do not last very long.

I have also owned 3 Epson printers and they were not bad but I have always thought that the print quality could have been better, I always thought as well that it just wasn't up to the quality that you get from HP printers, another problem I found with Epson (and it is a well known problem as well) was that they tend to leave from time to time a blot of ink on one of the corners of the print out, im not sure why they do this but it is a well known problem. All my friends/colleges who work with computers/printers say that they have experienced the ink blot problem on Epson printers from time to time.

The thing with HP printers that I mention in my post and my review as well is that they have their own print head built into the ink cartridge, the down side to this is that it makes the ink cartridges more expensive but on the up side it makes the printer always print as good as it did when it was brand new, and also it makes for a longer lasting printer, because the print head is replaced everytime the ink cartridge is replaced, most other printers have their ink cartridge deep inside the printer and these are either difficult/impossible to replace or are expensive to replace.

It costs me on Amazon for a black and a colour original HP ink cartridge £23-24 and this is delivered which personally I find cheap. I recommend also that your better to stick with original branded cartridges, my experience has learned me this and also my friends and colleges say they have found the same to be true.

I was amazed when I purchased my HP printer of the print quality, it really is of excellent quality and it easily beats any other printer that I have owned, also the scan & photocopy quality I found was fantastic as well. It sometimes is unusual to find that an all in one does all three things excellently but the HP Photosmart C3180 that I purchased does just this.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac