what is wrong with this site today

bumpkin 20:00 PM 06 Jan 13

Anyone got an answer?

lotvic 20:14 PM 06 Jan 13

Nothing wrong, it's just you. Have a look at comments in your other threads re: & amp and the Read more link then you'll understand what's going on.

bumpkin 21:50 PM 06 Jan 13

Fair comment, my fault sorry

lotvic 22:44 PM 06 Jan 13

nah, not your fault, catches us all out now and then :) The formatting in compose box is wonky as well, doesn't always show in post the way it looks in the box.

Forum Editor 00:20 AM 07 Jan 13

If you need help or advice about any aspect of using the forum just email me at: [email protected]

I'm in the process of writing a user's guide to the use of the forum and forum etiquette, but it's taking a while - I keep getting side-tracked by other things. Your post has given me the best reminder possible of the need to get the job finished.

Al94 00:26 AM 07 Jan 13

I wish the mobile site would receive some attention. For example to view the latest posting in the longest current thread in speakers corner on a smartphone it requires 9 taps on page numbers whereas most forums would have a direct link to the last page.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay