//some 3rd party need geo

what is wrong with this site today

bumpkin 20:00 06 Jan 13

Anyone got an answer?

lotvic 20:14 06 Jan 13

Nothing wrong, it's just you. Have a look at comments in your other threads re: & amp and the Read more link then you'll understand what's going on.

bumpkin 21:50 06 Jan 13

Fair comment, my fault sorry

lotvic 22:44 06 Jan 13

nah, not your fault, catches us all out now and then :) The formatting in compose box is wonky as well, doesn't always show in post the way it looks in the box.

Forum Editor 00:20 07 Jan 13

If you need help or advice about any aspect of using the forum just email me at: [email protected]

I'm in the process of writing a user's guide to the use of the forum and forum etiquette, but it's taking a while - I keep getting side-tracked by other things. Your post has given me the best reminder possible of the need to get the job finished.

Al94 00:26 07 Jan 13

I wish the mobile site would receive some attention. For example to view the latest posting in the longest current thread in speakers corner on a smartphone it requires 9 taps on page numbers whereas most forums would have a direct link to the last page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…