what is wrong with this site today

bumpkin 06 Jan 13

Anyone got an answer?

lotvic 06 Jan 13

Nothing wrong, it's just you. Have a look at comments in your other threads re: & amp and the Read more link then you'll understand what's going on.

bumpkin 06 Jan 13

Fair comment, my fault sorry

lotvic 06 Jan 13

nah, not your fault, catches us all out now and then :) The formatting in compose box is wonky as well, doesn't always show in post the way it looks in the box.

Forum Editor 07 Jan 13

If you need help or advice about any aspect of using the forum just email me at: [email protected]

I'm in the process of writing a user's guide to the use of the forum and forum etiquette, but it's taking a while - I keep getting side-tracked by other things. Your post has given me the best reminder possible of the need to get the job finished.

Al94 07 Jan 13

I wish the mobile site would receive some attention. For example to view the latest posting in the longest current thread in speakers corner on a smartphone it requires 9 taps on page numbers whereas most forums would have a direct link to the last page.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message