What is wh5_1843007.dll ?

Rubyiat 14:24 01 Apr 04

This file has suddenly appeared in My Documents and is an Application extension. Does anyone know what it relates to and why it might have suddenly appeared?

Old Shep 14:29 01 Apr 04

Have you installed Hijackthis????

Rubyiat 14:36 01 Apr 04

Not knowingly! Have just searched onad nothing on thuis name comes up.

Old Shep 14:41 01 Apr 04

Reason I asked is click here or here click here near the very bottom of page.

Rubyiat 14:59 01 Apr 04

Afraid I don't know anything about logs but can see that this is a file that has perhaps come in with something else.We have firewall and virus scan so not sure how this can happen. Should I just delete it or is there more to find and delete?

Rubyiat 14:59 01 Apr 04

Afraid I don't know anything about logs but can see that this is a file that has perhaps come in with something else.We have firewall and virus scan so not sure how this can happen. Should I just delete it or is there more to find and delete?

Rubyiat 15:09 01 Apr 04

Sorry Old Shep Think I've got it now "Hijackthis" is a spyware tool which I need to get to do this job for me. Presume there isn't a way to DIY?

Old Shep 16:40 01 Apr 04

Not that I know of you either want Hijackthis or spybot search and destroy I would think.

Old Shep 16:50 01 Apr 04

Forgot to say if you use Hijackthis be careful what your doing I have it but never used it looks too technical for me you need to know what your doing with it.

VoG II 16:55 01 Apr 04

Yes, try Ad-aware click here and Spybot click here

If you want to use HijackThis read the instructions carefully click here

Graham ® 17:37 01 Apr 04

You are not alone click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…