What is VSmon Programme

Border View 15:58 30 Apr 03

This morning when I switched on my computer it opened to the desk top but there was a message to say

VSmon

An error has occured in your program. To keep working anyway click Ignore and save your work to a new file. To quit this program, click close. You will lose information you entered since your last save.

I clicked on Close. Then got the message that VSmon has performed an illegal operation. Then woosh the screen went black with a row of small green columns along the top of the screen.

I pressed the restart button and when the desk top returned I then got the message that Kernel 32 this programme has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

To safeguard my computer, I restarted and using GoBack (a God send) reverted my HDD to the start of yesterday. Nothing lost.

But what is VSmon.

Can anyone advise on my difficulties please.

leo49 16:06 30 Apr 03

It's the True Vector Monitor component of Zone Alarm.

click here

See the link above - Someone else is having problems on the ZA forum with it.

Regards

Border View 19:56 30 Apr 03

Many thanks for that. Sorry its taken so long to come back (been trimming the lawn).

Will follow your link.

Kind regards.

Border View 21:55 30 Apr 03

It would appear to be a problem with Zone Alarm. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…