What to use if asp not allowed...??

Lord Isleworth 14:52 20 Jan 06

Using FP2003 and have seen on the microsoft support area how to password protect an area. Also it shows going a step further and intergrating a database which is ideally what I need see here - click here;en-us;825498
my question is my host webmania do not host asp or asp.net and the help site talks about creating asp pages get round this in frontpage but also allowing me to get an area working on my website with webmania. Thanks

Taran 21:41 20 Jan 06

click here takes all the headaches out of password protecting pages.

It is a 30 day trial after which you must buy it in order to continue using it.

It's drop dead easy to use and very effective, and will run quite happily on your WebMania account.

If you want to manually wrestle with scripts run a search on Hotscripts.com for password protection in either the Perl/CGI or PHP categories.

I'd go for the CoffeeCup product myself though, and spend the time you would have wasted wrestling with a script thinking lofty thoughts instead.

T

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…