//some 3rd party need geo

What TV Card

AubreyS 23:13 16 Jul 03

Evening all. I wonder if anyone can suggest a new TV card for me. The one I have I just can't get it to work on XP (No wonder I hear you all cry) But I DID have it working at one time and it works OK on ME. I'm just fed up trying. So any suggestions?

hugh-265156 00:53 17 Jul 03

a lot of the tv cards out there dont work with xp.

there is not an industry standard in tv card design i believe,and this means its a lottery if it works or not.

check the manufacturers website an see if there are updated drivers maybe.

rubella 08:16 17 Jul 03

i've a Win TV USB card in this machine running XP. i went the usb route so i could transfer it between machines more easily. so far it has worked under 5 different operating systems, and a number of xp units without any problems.

Kitz E Kat 08:42 17 Jul 03

I got a Pinnacle TV card for XP, disaster,it DID have a driver for XP,it did'nt work.Well it did but the computer did'nt!!!

I tried it in 2000, seemed to work OK, but was 'glitchy'.

However it now lies unused, and i doubt i will use it again.
Big waste of money
Kitz E Kat

graham√ 09:06 17 Jul 03

I got a refund on my Pinnacle card. Had to re-format to get my PC back. The best TV cards are inside Televisions.

AubreyS 12:00 17 Jul 03

The first thing I tried was updated drivers. It did work at first but now, no more. Maybe the Win TV USB card is an option I'll consider. I would have the portable if I had the room. Its annoying because it does work ok with M.E.
Thanks.
A.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…