What trojan finder???

961 14:56 27 Apr 05

Looking at threads here recently I'm wondering if I should buy top jobby trojan protection. I see many people asking for Nellie to help sort out problems after they have happened and don't really want to go down that road.

So, which software is the bees knees?

Trojan Hunter?

TDS 3?

Other?

rawprawn 15:07 27 Apr 05

You are as well using freeware, with these loaded you should be safe Adaware, Spybot, Spywareblaster, MS Anti Spyware, Zone Alarm
see links on this page

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:08 27 Apr 05

AVG or any free anti-virus, Microsoft Antispy and any old firewall. Use a bit of common sense..lay off the Pr0n sites, don't allow any 'helpers' to be downloaded and be choosy which attachments are opened. This is all you will need.

G

961 15:38 27 Apr 05

like the site. Have all the freebies you describe, and am far too old to go roaming round the net.

On that basis, is the paid for stuff unnecessary?

SANTOS7 15:44 27 Apr 05

No, with the programmes mentioned and a bit of selective steering your pc should be safe i use all the above and i have the added danger of having two teenage kids who point my PC just about anywhere the probs i get are very few,easily solvable,
and like many others do not feel the need to pay..

Curio 15:47 27 Apr 05

click here with great success

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…