//some 3rd party need geo

What speakers?

WNS Ltd 18:45 21 Feb 04

Hi, i am wondering where i can get some cheap however good looking speakers. I currently have a "Tsunomi" set however only one is working as the other one has blown... well only sound is coming out of one and the one that hasnt got any sound is the one with the volume control and power on and off (so im wondering why its not working) Mind you i brought them as a bundle of 3 from ebuyer (speakers, keayboard and mouse) I have since replaced the keyboard and mouse.
What speakers would you recommend me purchasing? I dont want to spend too much tho. I was also wondering whether to get a sound card as i currently have onboard sound, graphics and onboard NIC.
Thanks for your help
WNS

Diodorus Siculus 19:05 21 Feb 04

How much do you want to spend and what kind of speakers do you want to get? Surround sound (unlikely that this is on your onboard sound) can cost from about £35 and up. A good set of 2.1 speakers can cost the same.

A sound card such as the Creative Audigy will make a big improvement to your experience.

niknax 19:44 21 Feb 04

try click here i bought a set of 2.1 speakers & subwoofer 480 watts! the guy in the shop said they were the business! got home tried them with onboard sound they are amazing!! tried them on another pc with a sound blaster sound card!! blown away!! they are very bassy and loud!! nik would highly recommend!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…